You know what I love? You guys! Every week I browse the Offbeat Bride Flickr pool and I'm blown away by your creativity. Lucky for me, I get to share some of that greatness via the Monday Montage. This week, we have incredibly bright green dresses, cowboy boots and combat boots, Mac parties, and one game of Tetris. Psst… don't forget, you can click on an embedded photo to see more pictures from the wedding.
An Apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apparently CaliAnn and Rick take this advice very seriously.
Amanda shut it down on her wedding day in this incredible green patterned dress and purple knitted shawl. I'd also like to mention that her luscious red locks totally complete the outfit.
You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out; You put your right foot in, and you shake it all about…
Andrea and her partner make my heart race.
A groom in cowboy boots. YES, PLEASE!
These blushing brides look so legit, especially with their matching shoes.
I'm obsessed with Satish and Gabrielle's amazing Tetris-themed wedding photo. They are genius!
And can we just take a moment to collectively gawk in awe at Satish's serious groom's gearage? That jacket is doing my head in with its amazingness.
This week's Clicky Links:
- Too bad-ass to say I love you? Then you need these Han and Leia hand stamped aluminum rings.
- This deer antler, vintage, french flower hat is a must!
- Life-sized mushrooms, castle, piranha plants, and gold coins: Bobbi and Elijah are taking their Super Mario Bros.-themed wedding to the next level. (Thanks, Jeremy!)
- What's better than a bad-ass bride on the drums who plays Metallica's "Master Of Puppets" at her own wedding? Nothing. (Thanks, Kristy!)
- When planning a wedding, it's UBER important to stay organized. These adorable office supplies could totally help. (Or just make you smile when you're so stressed you want to pull your hair out!)
- Getting married to someone who already has a kid/kids? Here's some great advice on how you can forge a relationship with your new step-child.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!