Norah wore these amazing, vintage, turquoise cowboy boots to her "West-Mex" wedding, Fiesta Picnic Party, and Retro Bowling Bonanza.
Glasses. Check. Blue wedding dress. Check. Non-floral bouquet. Check. Fuck yeah. You go girl.
Speaking of brides with tattoos, I love Erika's blue dragonflies. Either her tattoo has an amazing trompe l'oeil effect or those are real rhinestones. Either way, it rocks my world.
How rad is Nightwing and Classic Batgirl cake-topper. Me likey.
Lennie and Leigh got married on a farm. After the ceremony, their entire wedding party hopped in this classic blue truck for some good old-fashioned fun.
Amazing blue haired bride FTW! Kaira and her partner got married by the Trees of Mystery in the California Redwoods.
How cool are the "batpacks" (bat wing shrugs) that they are all wearing? Kaira made them herself.
Seriously, how cute is this crab cake? The crabs are holding claws!
This little groomsman showed off his rockin' blue kicks with these wicked dance moves.
This week's Clicky Links:
- Can we talk about these amazingly ridiculous royal wedding hats for a second? GUH-mazing!
- No money, no problem. Here are some tips for planning a wedding on a budget. (Thanks, Suzanne).
- Thrifting for your wedding ware. Stephanie talks about some bargain hunting methods that will make your shopping a whole lot better.
- Holy shit balls! This sand mural is one hell of a way to make a marriage proposal.
- Randy Rainbow is the gift that keeps on giving. Watch as he recaps his hilarious experience at the Royal wedding.
- Brazil's high court ruled that same-sex civil unions must be recognized. Woot woot!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!