In case you're new around here, every week I scan the Offbeat Bride Flickr pool looking for the latest and greatest. Then, I share my finds with y'all via the Monday Montage. So kick back, grab your favorite beverage, and let this photo collection rid you of the dreaded Monday blues.
Don't mess with Heather and Jason. They are very serious about their love and marriage. Also, despite the blood (papercuts!), sweat, and stress, they hand-folded 1000 paper cranes to make their backdrop.
One minute dance party anyone?
Silly wedding party portraits never get old in my book. Plus, get a load of Norah's stupid-hot blue boots. I'm drooling.
A kite festival makes an insanely adorable setting for a wedding, especially since it was a happy accident.
Brad and Amanda got married in Owensboro, KY. After the ceremony, they headed to an antique store for some photos. They found these antique records to use as props. Post photo-shoot, everyone indulged in some buffalo wild wings and bowling!
Is this not one of the most incredible wedding dresses you've ever seen? I could get lost in all of the delicious layers. I can haz?
First look time for Gretchen and Becky! Leave it to a bride as gorgeous as Gretchen, in a dress as fantastic as that, to be able to distract anyone from looking at that amazing view of the California coastline.
This week's Clicky Links:
- Vegan, vegetarian, paleos… what does it all mean? If you want to cater to your guests diets but aren't sure how, this post breaks down a few different types of eaters for you.
- I love cute and fun wedding favors. So, naturally I'm obsessed with these adorable DIY Cinco De Mayo wedding favors.
- Dying to share the wedding photos from your cellphone asap? Smartphone apps + Tumblr make it way to easy for you.
- OMG, the sweetest baby bridesmaid shoes EVAR!
- Shala, from Don't Eat the Paste, sent us over a link to some free printable favor boxes.
- This blows my mind: a gown made entirely out of recycled and discarded children's Golden Books.
- Of course, leave it to Megan to offer up this link to an article on Star Wars-themed weddings.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!