With Glö, you can:
- Send Glövites: paperless invitations, custom save-the-dates and even a group thank you!
- Create a matching wedding website, aka. Glosites, with unlimited pages, photos, widgets, interactive maps and downloadable documents.
- Add unlimited events to your website and select which guests are able to view each event. This is a great option for weddings certain guests are only invited to the reception.
- Add unlimited RSVP questions, collect the answers and view them online or download them. Couples can also update their guests' RSVP responses online.
- Easily communicate with all of your guests before and after the wedding using their easy messaging tool. For example, this "week of the wedding update."
- Choose your own design: use their awesome designs or upload your own!
And now, here's the exciting announcement:
All of Glö's awesome designs are now available in matching paper versions — perfect for those older relatives or non-techie types. And they're nice to have as a keep-sake too.
Not only is Glö eco-friendly, and super time-saving, but they're budget-friendly too — I'm talking a package with email invites, glosite, guestlist and RSVPs for 100 guests, for $99. And their packages start at $75 and go up from there, depending on your needs. But, if you're still dubious, they offer a free trial. So, check 'em out and save money, time, the environment and a ton of wedding-related stress!